Thursday: 4 miles @ 8:45 pace on treadmill/ Body Pump
Saturday: 6 miles @ 8:32 pace on treadmill
My girl Brittany over at Blissful Britt does a weekly-ish post called Confessions, in which she “confesses” (shocker) things going on in her life. I always look forward to reading those posts and thought it would be fun to copy her. Ya I said it… copy her. They say imitation is the best form of flattery 🙂 So here they are, my confessions…
1. My friend Pam always drives us to our ice cream dates (about 30 minutes away) because I work close by and hate making the drive twice in one day. I am super grateful she does this and so I like to “pay her back” in the form of treats. I bought a Dark Chocolate Speculoos Cookie Spread bar from Trader Joe’s for her last week, but I ate it before our next ice cream date. It was really good. I WILL buy (and not eat) another one for her 🙂
2. I have a horrible vice. Sugar Free coffee creamers. Specifically the Coffee-mate brand. I know, I know. No lecture needed. I’ve tried to quit cold turkey, but that didn’t last long. So I’m trying half creamer half almond milk to help the transition.
3. To offset my enormous intake of teeth staining coffee, I’m still going strong using my Arm & Hammer Advance White toothpaste and Spinbrush. I had a dentist appointment last week and you know your teeth are white when the dentist tells you they are!
4. I randomly take pregnancy tests. I still haven’t gotten Aunt Flow yet, but the way I see it, you never know when we could catch it in time and not get my period because I’m pregnant. Is it far fetched? Sure. But it doesn’t hurt to hope 🙂
6. I can’t master the running selfie. This is the best I’ve got. I’m running on the treadmill and trying to take a picture of myself in the mirror on the wall. I guess I shouldn’t be too bummed, I mean, who really needs to take a running selfie?
7. Todd and I finally finished Breaking Bad- ya, I know, a little late- and we weren’t that impressed with the finale. Maybe it was just hyped up so much? It was supposed to be the best finale EVER and neither of us could understand why.
Do YOU have any confessions?