. Thinking Out Loud .
I’m linking up with Amanda for her “Thursday’s are for thinking out loud” posts. I figured, it’s kind of like my fave confession posts, so I’m gonna roll with it.
* I made a huge batch of lentils over the weekend and I’m afraid they’ll go bad. Actually, I know they won’t go bad, because I NEVER waste food. I think I’m just afraid I’ll get bored with them. You can’t eat too much of them right?! I mean, they are a perfect protein/carb food.
* Body Pump 92 was released this week at my Y (it was superhero themed) and I already really like it! Usually it takes me a few classes to get used to the new routine and music, but this release I like from the get go. The squat track is awesome and I LOVE all the clean n presses! The only thing I don’t like is the Ab track. Love the song (Fancy) but I think the moves are too slow.
* I really need to bring a metal fork to work when I’m eating salads for lunch. I think I get too excited and poke too hard to get everything in one bite. At least this happened once I was almost finished…
* Two things about this mug… 1) My sis
has had the same one, but my mom broke it and now I’m on a mission to replace hers. 2) I never really wore lipstick, but Kristin bought me some good quality lip sticks for Christmas and I’ve been wearing it regularly. I’m not a big make up person and I think it adds just enough color to my face without going overboard.
* I really love going to my parents for dinner and to hang out. I think Sunday dinner is the best, even when it’s simple. Roasted chicken, green beans and roasted cabbage, onions and carrots. We’ve never roasted cabbage before and everyone (even my dad!) really liked it.
* I thought I would totally love the pumpkin spice flavored JIF Whips, but it’s just OK. I saw it on sale at Target and so OBVIOUSLY I had to try it. Meh. I wouldn’t buy it again. I’d be better off adding PPS to the almond butter I make.
Looking at all previous bullets… I think a lot about food. HA! Guess this was more of a “randoms” post than a “thinking” post, but hey, I like to think about random things, so it’s fitting.
Give me a thought of yours or a recipe with lentils (not soup!)…
PS I love Thursdays because the new Publix Ad comes out 🙂